“Fear has two meanings – Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise. The Choice is yours.”
Happy Birthday today to Ariana Coomer!!
- Today and tomorrow will be the last two days to buy your yearbook for $50. They will go up to $65 after Spring Break!!
- Pizza Sales Today at lunch!! $2 per slice!!
- PASTA is looking for baked goods for the Youth dance tomorrow night. The proceeds will go towards your Safe and Sober Graduation Party!! Please drop off baked goods in the office tomorrow.
- Today there will be an FFA meeting/Easter Egg Hunt in the Library at lunch.
- Tomorrow will be an early release day with school ending @ 1:00 p.m.
- The Ping Pong tournament has been moved to the Week of May 1st – May 5th. The entry fee is now $2. You will need to bring your own paddle and ping pong balls. If you have any questions or would like to sign up, see Dominic Regli.
- Today there will be a rally after 2nd Rally schedule is on the bottom.
- Lunch today: Chicken Stir Fry with Chow Mein
- Lunch tomorrow: School Wide BBQ
- Lunch Detention: Shiraishi
This week in sports:
Tennis: Tomorrow Singles & Doubles Finals @ Arcata leaving before school
Softball: Saturday, April 15th vs. St. Bernard 11:00 a.m.
Baseball: Saturday, April 15th vs. St. Bernard 11:00 a.m.
Spring Week Dress up days:
Today: College Gear – support your favorite college today!
Thursday’s Rally Schedule:
1st period: 8:22 – 9:09
2nd period: 9:13 – 9:58
Rally: 10:02 – 10:42
3rd period: 10:46 – 11:31
4th period: 11:35 – 12:20
Lunch 12:20 – 12:52
5th period: 12:52 – 1:37
6th period: 1:41 – 2:26
7th period: 2:30 – 3:15