“Life is too short not to be happy.”
- Pizza sales this Thursday!! $2 per slice!!
- Seniors that want to take the English and math assessment test today at 10:00 a.m. for College of the Redwoods, please sign up in the office. Banke will be taking a van if you don’t have a way to drive yourself up there.
- Blood Drive will be here today from 10 – 3. There is a sign-up sheet in the office. You need to be at least 16 years old to donate blood. 16 year olds will need to have parent permission. Permission slips are in the office.
- The Ping Pong tournament has been moved to the Week of May 1st – May 5th. The entry fee is now $2. You will need to bring your own paddle and ping pong balls. If you have any questions or would like to sign up, see Dominic Regli.
- This Thursday there will be a rally after 2nd Rally schedule is on the back.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $50. They will go up to $65 after Spring Break, so buy your yearbook now!!
- Lunch today: Rigatoni with red sauce
- Lunch tomorrow: Chicken stir fry with chow mien
- Lunch Detention: Giacone
This week in sports:
Tennis: Today Singles Finals @ Arcata 9:00 a.m.
Friday Doubles Finals @ Arcata TBD
Softball: Saturday, April 15th vs. St. Bernard 11:00 a.m.
Baseball: Saturday, April 15th vs. St. Bernard 11:00 a.m.
Spring Week Dress up days:
Today: Decades – pick a decade and dress the part!
Tomorrow: Music Genres – dress for your favorite kind of music!
Thursday: College Gear – support your favorite college today!
Thursday’s Rally Schedule:
1st period: 8:22 – 9:09
2nd period: 9:13 – 9:58
Rally: 10:02 – 10:42
3rd period: 10:46 – 11:31
4th period: 11:35 – 12:20
Lunch 12:20 – 12:52
5th period: 12:52 – 1:37
6th period: 1:41 – 2:26
7th period: 2:30 – 3:15