“Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”
- Please release Softball players after 5th period today for their game.
- There will be a Leo Club meeting this Thursday in Mr. Chiles room at lunch.
- Spring Ping Pong Tournament: During Spring Week (April 10th – 14th) there will be a ping pong tournament in the foyer of the gym. Entry fees are $2 per person and you may enter twice. To sign up please see Dominic Regli.
- Students are NOT to be parking their vehicles in the back parking lot by the woodshop. Park in the front parking lot only.
- Anyone interested in running track this year please sign up in the office.
- Leo Club will be collecting recycling from the classrooms twice a week. They will not do paper however you can leave your cans and bottles in the receptacles in the classrooms and they will pick them up!!
- Sadie Hawkins Dance will be March 25th from 9:00 – 12:00 @ the Red Barn. You can buy your presale tickets from Alexis Mincks. Presale prices are $10 for single and $15 for couples. Prices at the door will be $15 single and $20 for couples.
- Seniors: Humboldt Area Foundation Scholarship deadline is March 15th (This next Wednesday) @ 5:00 p.m. Get it done now!! Don’t wait until the last minute!!
- 9th – 12th grade 3 on 3 basketball Tournament at the Arcata Community Center on April 9th. Both girls and boys divisions. Your team can have 3-5 players but you can only play on one team during the tournament. Cost is $70 per team and the registration deadline is April 3rd. To register contact Matt Cendejas @ 707-498-3212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yearbooks are now on sale for $50. They will go up to $65 after Spring Break, so buy your yearbook now!!
- UC Davis will be on campus on Friday, March 31st in the library during 5th Any student interested please sign up in the office.
- Seniors: If you are planning on attending College of the Redwoods next year, please sign up in the office for the presentation on March 30th during 3rd Presentation will be in the library.
- Physics class will be selling sushi at lunch every Friday. Order forms are in the office. Turn your order in by Thursday of each week in order to eat Friday. You will pay for your lunch on Friday when you pick up your food. If you have any questions see Yohei, Olivia or Kelsey.
- Teachers: We don’t have much white paper left. Please use colored paper when you can.
- Lunch today:?
- Lunch Detention: Frisk
This week in sports:
Tennis: Today, March 14th vs. St. Bernards
Saturday, March 18th, vs. North Coast Prep
Softball: Tomorrow, March 14th @ Arcata 4:00
Thursday, March 16th vs. Arcata 4:00
Baseball: Thurs. – Sat., Mar. 16th – 18th @ Willows tourney
Golf: Tomorrow, March 15th @ Willow Creek 12:00